Sandra Erbacher's practice is informed by a concern with the in-between space. By activating marginal objects, materials, sites and signs, her work animates the interstitial to explore, test and question the hierarchies inscribed in space and the mechanisms at work in its construction. By adopting tools of repetition, multiplication and re-contextualisation as a means of undoing and fragmenting she is able to create a discontinuous space where multifarious connections and readings may be formed and established definitions and systems of knowledge are questioned. Please see Profile PDF for more details.
- Medium Screen Printed T shirt
- Style Female
- T shirt Details Wide Sleeve Scoop Neck Fine Jersey
- Sizes Small (Sold Out) / Medium / Large (See sizing chart by clicking on View Details below)
- Limited Edition Edition of 50
- Delivery Free P&P within the UK
- Sale Now £24 (40% Off, reduced from £40)